Due to an continual increase in work load we are currently looking for a Junior / Graduate Planning Consultant to join the team in our Surrey office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on a variety of aspects of the planning process from planning appraisal to preparing applications for submission.
The job also entails providing professional advice and acting in the best interests of clients with regards to all planning matters and undertaking appropriate business development. The post carriers out responsibility involving assisting on projects of a small to medium scale on both residential & commercial sectors.
The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A town planning degree or equivalent
- EIA experienced planner
- Strong skills in document & report writing
- A good & up to date working knowledge of planning
- Sound knowledge of the planning system together with an interest in a wide range of planning issues.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good relationship skills
- Full driving license preferred although not necessary
The position would suit someone with the ambition and drive to join a young and developing practice with a growing client base.
Interested candidates please email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to News